Is there a way to improve my comfort during a Conservation Event?
If you are receiving electricity prices from your smart meter and have set your Conservation Setting to something other than Max Comfort, your HōlHōm will automatically respond to increased electricity prices and adjust your temperature to save you money.
You can stay more comfortable during a Conservation Event and save more money by setting your HōlHōm to pre-cool or pre-heat your home before the electricity price increases and gradually adjust the temperature when the price increases.
- To adjust your PRICE RESPONSE settings:
- Press any button to wake HōlHōm.
- Press button to display the MAIN MENU.
- Use buttons to highlight EVENTS RESPONSE SETTINGS and press .
- Use buttons to highlight PRICE RESPONSE and press .
- Use buttons to select the number of hours of pre-cooling or pre-heating you want and press .
- Use buttons to select the whether you want the temperature adjustment to apply immediately or gradually when the electricity price increases and press .