My thermostat is not in the drop down list, how do I add it?
Follow the steps below to record the MAC address and Install code for your HōlHōm which you need to add your HōlHōm to the web portal.
- Press the button to wake up the thermostat, and press it again to display the main menu.
- Use the button to highlight the SETTINGS menu, and then press the button.
- Use the button to highlight the INSTALLER SETUP menu, and then press the button.
- Use the button to highlight the ZIGBEE menu, and then press the button.
- Press the button to select the LINK INFO menu.
- Press the button to move to the next screen.
- Record the 16 alphanumeric characters of the MAC address.
- Record the 16 alphanumeric characters of the Install Code (IC).
- Save these for the next step and when you join your HōlHōm to your smart meter.
Now follow these steps on the MyEnergate portal to add your device.
- Open a web browser on your computer or tablet with full-screen browser capabilities.
- Enter holhom.myenergate.com into the URL address bar.
- Enter the user name and password.
- Click the “Appliances” tab.
- Click the “Add Device” button.
- Enter the name of the appliance (for example “Living Room Thermostat”).
- Enter the 16 character MAC Address for your HōlHōm you recorded in the previous step.
- Enter the last four characters of your Install Code you recorded in the previous step.
- Click the “Verify” button.
- If your device is not found, make sure you have entered the MAC address and Install Code correctly and try again.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Click the “OK” button.
- If you have more than one device, select the one you want from the drop down list.
- Click the “Test Device” button to send a message to your HōlHōm.
- Check your HōlHōm screen, within 30 seconds, you should see the word “IDENTIFY” in the middle of the screen and the backlight will flash.
- Press the button on your HōlHōm to get rid of the IDENTIFY message.
- Click “OK” on your web browser to confirm the test message was sent.
Congratulations, you have successfully setup your HōlHōm on the web portal.