Why is my HōlHōm screen blank?
If the screen is blank and there are no lights on, then it is likely there is no power to the thermostat.
- Check the breaker for your HVAC equipment to make sure it is on.
- Some homes have a disconnect switch for the HVAC equipment, check to make sure it is on.
- Remove HōlHōm from the mounting bracket and make sure the “R” and “C” wires are securely connected to the thermostat.
- Check to make sure the “R” and “C” wires are securely connected to the HVAC equipment and the “C” wire is actually connected to common.
- If you are using EZWire, make sure all the EZWire connections are secure.
If this does not resolve the issue, then report the problem to support.