Why does HōlHōm display the message “CONFIGURATION ERROR”?
HōlHōm displays the message “CONFIGURATION ERROR” when it detects corruption in its memory. The message displays in full-screen mode, and the backlight flashes on and off until you acknowledge the message. The message then appears in the status line of the home screens until the issue is resolved.
You will need to reset the thermostat and configure your HVAC and user settings again.
- To reset your thermostat:
- Press any button to wake HōlHōm.
- Press button to display the MAIN MENU.
- Use buttons to highlight SETTINGS and press .
- Use buttons to highlight INSTALLER SETUP and press .
- Use buttons to highlight RESET and press .
- Use buttons to highlight THERMOSTAT RESET and press .
- Use buttons to highlight YES and press .
- Use buttons to highlight enter the installer password “INST” and press .
- Once you have reset the thermostat, you will need to configure your Equipment Settings and user settings again.
If this does not resolve the issue, report the problem to support.