I have HōlHōm and my HōlHōm Smart Plug show Offline in the MyEnergate Web Portal.
If your HōlHōm Smart Plug is not communicating, you will see “Offline” on the MyEnergate web portal for your Smart Plug or get a “Request Timeout” when trying to access it using the MyEnergate mobile App.
First check that your HōlHōm Wi-Fi connection is working. You should see signal bars and a “W” or “D” in the top right corner of your HōlHōm. If it does not have a “W” or “D”, then follow the instructions for “How do I fix my Wi-Fi connection?”.
If your HōlHōm is communicating correctly, then you will need to delete the HōlHōm Smart Plug from your HōlHōm and smart meter, reset its security keys and re-add it to your smart meter and HōlHōm.
Now follow these steps on the MyEnergate portal to delete your device.
- Open a web browser on your computer or tablet with full-screen browser capabilities.
- Enter holhom.myenergate.com into the URL address bar.
- Enter the user name and password.
- Click the “Appliances” tab.
- Select your HōlHōm Smart Plug from the drop down list.
- Click the “Delete Device” button.
- Click the “Ok” button.
- Reset your HōlHōm Smart Plug by holding down the button until the light toggles between green and red quickly
- Unplug your HōlHōm Smart Plugfor 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
- Follow the process from your electric utility to delete your HōlHōm Smart Plug from your smart meter and then add it again – Add a Smart Plug.
- Follow the steps in “Add HōlHōm Smart Plug to HōlHōm” to re-add your HōlHōm Smart Plug to your HōlHōm.
If this does not resolve the issue, report it to technical support.