How do I see my electricity usage?
Once you have logged into the Portal, you can see your current electricity usage as well as your minimum, average and maximum usage from yesterday on the “Home” tab.
- Open a web browser on your computer or tablet with full-screen browser capabilities.
- Enter holhom.myenergate.com into the URL address bar.
- Enter your user name and password.
- To see a graph of your electricity usage for the last year.
- Hover over the “Graph” button and select “Electricity Usage”.
- This will show you your last year’s electricity usage by month.
- Click on a month to see your electricity usage by day.
- Click on a day to see your electricity usage by hour.
- Click on an hour to see your electricity usage per-minute.
- Note the per-minute data is only available for the current and previous month.
- Use the “Zoom Out” button to go back one level or the “Reset Zoom” to go to the yearly view by month.
- To see a speed dial comparing your current use to yesterday.
- Hover over the “Graph” button and select “Electricity Comparison”.
- This will show you a speed dial of your current electricity use, compared to yesterday.
- If you are in the green area, your use is below yesterday’s average use.
- If you are in the yellow area, you are a bit above yesterday’s average use.
- If you are in the red area, you are near yesterday’s maximum use.
- Click on the daily button to see a speed dial of your last 24 hours electricity use compared to the last 7 days.
- Click on the monthly button to see a speed dial of your last 30 days compared to the last 12 months.
For a complete guide to using the portal, see the Consumer Portal User Guide.