I don’t understand how the schedule works?
Once you know what your routines are and what you consider comfortable temperatures, you can program the schedule on your HōlHōm.
- You can have either two or four time periods each day.
- If someone is home during the day, then use two time periods for when you wake up and when you go to sleep.
- If no one is home during the day, then use four time periods for when you wake up, leave for work, return from work and go to sleep.
- Each day can have either two or four time periods and the start times can be different. For example if you work during the week, you may have four time periods Monday to Friday, but only two time periods on Saturday and Sunday.
- Each time period can have only one heat and one cool temperature setting. You cannot have a different temperature for when you wake up on different days.