Change the Mode and Fan Settings
- Change the Mode and Fan Settings
How do I change the HōlHōm mode or fan setting? (How do I change from heating to cooling?)
QuickTip – > MAIN MENU> MODE & FAN SETTINGS
- Press the button to wake up the thermostat, and press it again to display the main menu.
- Use the button to highlight the MODE & FAN SETTINGS menu and then press the ü
- Use the or buttons to select the equipment mode you want to use:
- OFF: Heating and cooling systems are off but the fan may still run for home ventilation
- COOL: The thermostat will control only the cooling system. Only available if you have cooling equipment.
- HEAT: The thermostat will control only the heating system. Only available if you have heating equipment.
- AUTO: Automatically selects heat or cool to maintain the target temperature. Only available if you have both heating and cooling equipment.
- EMERGENCY HEAT: Engages emergency (auxiliary) heat and locks out the heat pump’s compressor. Only available if you have a heat pump with auxiliary heat.
- Press the button to move to the fan setting. Use the or buttons to select the fan setting you want to use:
- AUTO: The fan runs only when the heating or cooling systems are running.
- ON: The fan runs continuously, even when the thermostat mode is set to OFF. This is commonly used to circulate fresh air through the home.
- Press the ü button to move to the next screen and then press the button to save changes.