Why is my fan not coming on in heat mode?
In gas furnaces it is common for the furnace to turn on the fan when the heat is on, but in electric thermostats, the thermostat may need to turn the fan on. If your fan is not turning on when your heat is on, follow these steps to change your FAN ON IN HEAT setting to YES.
- Press the button to wake up the thermostat, and press it again to display the main menu.
- Use the button to highlight the SETTINGS menu, and then press the button.
- Use the button to highlight the INSTALLER SETUP menu, and then press the button.
- Press the button to select the EQUIPMENT SETTINGS menu.
- Use the or buttons to choose your equipment settings and the ü button to move to the next screen.
- Use the button to highlight YES and the button to save the changes.
- Use the or buttons and the button to enter the installer password “INST” to validate the changes.