Why is my fan not coming on at all?
If the fan is not running when the fan icon is spinning on the thermostat, follow these steps to check your wiring and equipment.
- Remove HōlHōm from the mounting bracket and make sure the “G” wire is securely connected.
- Check the wiring at the HVAC equipment to make sure the Fan wire is securely connected.
- If you are using an EZWire, make sure all the wires are securely connected.
- Check to make sure your filter is not blocked, if it is replace it.
- Contact an HVAC technician to verify your fan is working correctly.
If this does not resolve the problem, report the problem to support.