Once you have logged into the MyEnergate web portal, you can control your thermostat from the “Appliances” tab.
- Open a web browser on your computer or tablet with full-screen browser capabilities.
- Enter holhom.myenergate.com into the URL address bar.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click on the “Appliances” tab on the top bar.
- If you have more than one thermostat, select the one you want to control from the drop down list.
- The display will show you the current temperature, mode, fan and price response settings.
- You can click on the mode, fan or price response settings to change them and then click the “Apply” button.
- You can also set a temporary, timed, permanent or vacation hold.
- Click on the “Schedule” button to change your schedule.
- Hover over the “Graph” button and select the “Temperature/Setpoint Report” or “HVAC Usage” graph.
For a complete guide to using the portal, see the Consumer Portal User Guide.