HōlHōm/HōlHōm+ thermostats are compatible with the following types of heating and cooling systems:
- 24 Volt AC systems with or without a common wire
- Conventional furnaces with 1 or 2 stages of heating
- Conventional Air Conditioners with 1 or 2 stages of cooling
- 1 or 2 stage Heat Pumps with 0 or 1 stages of auxiliary heat
- Heat Pumps with reversing valve on in heat or on in cool
- Dual transformer systems (Rh and Rc wires) with 1 stage of heat
HōlHōm/HōlHōm+ Thermostats support the following optional features:
- Heat Pump fault sensor
- 2-wire Outdoor temperature sensor with 10 kOhm thermistor
- Air filter sensor
The following types of heating and cooling systems are not supported:
- Heat Pumps with 2 or more Aux heat stages
- Only 1 stage of Aux heat is supported
- Multi-Zone Thermostats
- Each HōlHōm/HōlHōm+ thermostat can only control 1 zone
- Line Voltage Systems (for example baseboard heating)
- HōlHōm/HōlHōm+ only supports 24V systems, not 120V or 240V
- Proprietary Communication Protocols between HVAC and thermostat
- For example Carrier Infinity, Bryant Evolution, and the fully modulating Ruud/Rheem systems
HōlHōm/HōlHōm+ full installation instructions are available on the “Get Started” section of this website.
Generic HVAC system Installation by Gray Furnace Man.
Professional Installation Services are available through:
Energate Inc. does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider. You agree that should you use or rely on such content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider, Energate Inc. is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Service Provider, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider exclusively and does not involve Energate Inc. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers.